As Sage 50 and QuickBooks Desktop are locally hosted and installed software applications on your PC, there is no way for AutoEntry to integrate with them directly. Therefore, we have the AutoEntry Sync App that is downloaded and run on your system that allows the transfer of data from Sage/QBD to AutoEntry and vice versa.
If you currently use the original DocuRec Sync App for Sage 50, please uninstall the app before downloading the new AutoEntry Sync App.
- Where to Download/Install - The AutoEntry sync app must be installed on the same PC/machine as the Sage/QBD company file. For server installs please see below.
- Install on a server - If your company shares Sage company folders on the network, you should install AutoEntry Sync on a server with network access to these folders. This method is preferred when possible. There are pages for Shared Folders and Server configuration is required too.
- Install on Laptops or Desktops - If you do not keep Sage company folders shared on the network, install AutoEntry Sync on the computers responsible for storing Sage company folders.
*Note for QuickBooks online users - If you have created your AutoEntry account initially through QBO using your Intuit log in, please see here to create an AutoEntry password.
- Download the AutoEntry Sync Installer using the Download button
- Run the installer and follow the simple instructions there
- After installing is complete, run AutoEntry Sync from your Start Menu or Desktop
- When AutoEntry Sync opens, enter your normal AutoEntry log-in details.
- You can then start connecting your companies to AutoEntry.