Bank Fetching in AutoEntry supports hundreds of banks and credit card feeds in the US and Canada. The solution allows you to automatically sync and download financial documents from your bank accounts into AutoEntry. For each bank connection, a charge of 10 credits is applied when first activated, and 10 credits per month thereafter.
Financial documents include bank statements, check images and deposits. Over 840 bank feed connections are supported - you can search here to see if your banks/credit cards/other financial institutions are included.
To set up Bank Fetching for the first time see here.
Once you have set up the integration and added bank account(s) (also referred to as 'Extractors'), the related bank documents will begin syncing and downloading into the Company Files page (see here for an introduction to this page).
- The initial sync of a bank account will download the last 6 months of bank documents.
- Subsequent sync's happen daily across all connected bank accounts and will download any new documents since the last sync.
You can perform three operations against any individual bank account in the 'Other Integrations' page:
- 'Update' button (blue): 'Force' a sync at any time (i.e. outside of the automatic daily sync).
- 'Change' button (orange): Change the user ID/password associated with this bank account.
- 'Remove' button (red): Delete the bank account from the list (Note: whatever files that had already been downloaded into Company Files for this account will not be affected).
After the initial sync has run, a specific directory-structure will be created in the Company Files page as follows:
Company Files / Bank Fetching / ...
- ... Bank Statements /
- ...Check Images /
- ...Deposit Images /
A typical next step would then be to process a selection of these bank statements - simply select the statement(s) from the folder and Actions -> Download locally to your computer. You can then upload the bank statement(s) into AutoEntry in the normal way (see here).
AutoEntry Bank Fetching is powered by Ledgersync.com.