Clicking on the blue View icon in the Statement Inbox allows you to view the extracted data from that account of uploaded statements along with the scanned statement images.
Acrross the top of the page from the left:
- < Return to List - brings you back to the inbox
- Account - Account number for the statements currently being viewed
- Search - Allows you to search for a specific transaction using either the description or debit/credit value.
- Download - to download the data in your desired format (see here)
- Preview File - If there are multiple files uploaded to a particular account number you can select a particular file you want to view in the statement image pane.
- Delete - To delete the currently viewed extraction and statement images*.
This view also shows you all the data extracted from the uploaded Statements from the left:
- Date of transaction
- Debit & Credit values
- Cheque Numbers - where present
To the right is the image of the scanned statements. You can veiw the next/previous page using the navigation pane to the top right. You can also zoom in/out of the image and rotate the image if required too:
The statements can be downloaded as a .pdf file if required also using the button to the bottom right of the page:
*Caution - Deleted files and extractions cannot be retrieved by us if deleted in error. Sorry!