The All Activity link can be found to the top right of the page, at all times, beside your user menu:
Under the All Activity link you have full visibility of all files (purchases, sales and statements) that have been uploaded and processed by AutoEntry across all the companies set up on your account. It also shows the movements and activity of these documents after processing (edited, moved, published, downloaded, rejected etc.) and the user who under took these actions.
Once a file has been uploaded and processed (you can track a files path during upload/processing under the Uploaded Files tab) you can find it's most recent activity in AutoEntry under the All Activity section.
To see all items processed to a particular folder for a particular company click on All Activity then:
- First select the Processed Items tab to the left of the page:
- Processed items or files are initially sorted by most recent activity on the files. The invoices/items can be sorted by the column headings if required by clicking on the column heading.
- You can also search by filtering using the drop down menus to the right:
The Processed Items page shows:
- View Icon - the blue Ocrex eye to the left can be clicked to view the invoice and extraction data.
- Doc Id - a unique identifier number applied to each invoice uploaded to AutoEntry.
- User - The user who last updated the item/file
- Last Action - Approve/Edit/Archive/Release/Move
- Date - Time and date of action
- Status - Where the invoice/item is now. The icons are hyper links to the folder is needed.
- Details - Brief details of the invoice or a reason if the invoice was rejected.
- Source File - Link to download the file image.
In this example we can see 3 invoices and their respective status and details:
Both Activity pages are treated as a record or audit trail of each item in AutoEntry. They are not a separate entry as such so cannot be deleted or removed from the activity pages.