The Activity Tab provides a full overview of all purchase and sales folder activity undertaken by all users for each company.
Firstly you can select if you want to view documents that have been uploaded and those that have been processed by the tabs top left:
This allows you to review:
- The date of the upload
- The user involved
- How the file was uploaded (mobile app or browser)
- A preview of the file uploaded
- Size of file including a download link to download the original file
- File statue (uploaded/processing/ready)
- Number of pages/items uploaded
- Details of the upload (including link to view the completed file when ready):
Under the Processed Files tab you can review:
- View Icon to view processed invoices
- Doc id is AutoEntrys internal reference number for that document
- User who was active
- Brief description of the action
- The date of the activity
- Current status and location of the document
- Details of the invoice
- Link to preview the document image
For the invoice status, the 'inbox', 'archived' and 'rejected' icons are links to bring you directly to those pages.
To the top right there are search options for searching for particular items/invoices which can also be filtered by date/user/status.
Activity pages are treated as a record or audit trail of each item in AutoEntry. They are not a separate entry as such so cannot be deleted or removed from the activity pages.