A quick step by step guide to setting up and using AutoEntry.
For Companies Integrated to an Accounts Package:
- Sign up to AutoEntry on www.autoentry.com. The signup process guides you through the initial setup including integrating your accounts package to AutoEntry and adding a company.
- On the home page for that company, click '+Upload' to upload your files
- Select the files to be uploaded.
- When processed (turnaround times), click on the inbox to view the list of invoices.
- Single invoices can be viewed clicking on the blue 'eye' icon to the left.
- Set the Supplier account, Category and Tax Code* for the invoice (all 3 must be selected)
- Click the green tick to the left to publish the invoice to your accounts package.
- The invoice will now publish straight through to the relevant supplier account within your accounting package.
*Tax code selection depends on your local tax requirements or settings and might not be present.