Credits are effectively the currency AutoEntry uses for you to avail of it's processing for invoices/bills/receipts and bank/credit card statements. Your subscription is based on the number of credits you require per month.
The credit system works as follows:
- A single invoice or receipt = 1 credit per invoice
- An invoice with line items to be captured = 2 credits per invoice
- A Supplier/Vendor Statement = 2 credits per statement
- A single page of bank/card statements = 3 credits per page
- Fetching through the fetching integration = 2 credits per document (normal processing charge apply if the extraction is required after fetching)
The free trial gives you 25 credits to use to try out AutoEntry.
Unused credits in a month roll over for 3 months and we also allow two months overdraft where if you have a busier month than expected we'll add the extra credits used to your next renewal at the same rate per credit.
Your full usage on your account or even per company can be found under account settings under your user menu.
* US/Canada only.