With Document Fetching you can now automatically sync and download supplier and bank documents into AutoEntry!
Note: Where the owner of the supplier and/or bank account(s) already has access to the relevant company in AutoEntry, refer to the self-setup guide.
To set up Document Fetching, select the ‘Integrate’ button from the main company dashboard, then in the ‘Other Integrations’ tab select 'Open' beside Document Fetching.
Once you click '+Add Supplier/Bank', you can facilitate a non-AutoEntry user (i.e. a client) to set up their supplier and/or bank accounts using either of the two 'Share Link' options on the 'Document Fetching - Browse Suppliers/Banks' page.
- The first 'Share Link' option allows you to send a setup link to a single supplier/bank account to your client.
- The second 'Share Browser' option allows you to send the full 'Browse Suppliers/Banks' modal to your client, where they can then search for and set up the supplier/bank account.
For both options simply enter the client's email address (and an optional note) and an email will be sent to the client containing the link and information on how to proceed with the setup. The process for the client is documented in full here.
Note that for security reasons the 'Share Link' will expire in 24 hours from when it is originally activated. When a link expires (or is manually deactivated - see below), the resulting web-page will display a message “Document Fetching setup link expired” and a note that a new one can be requested from the original sender (you!). To generate a new link simply select the same 'Share Link' option again.
The 'Deactivate Link’ option (the "x" icon found beside all 'Share Link' options) will permanently deactivate the link that had been shared with the client – it should only be required on an occasion where the link has mistakenly been shared with the incorrect client contact.
- The first 'Deactivate Link' option will deactivate the link for the single supplier/bank account sent to the client.
- The second 'Deactivate Link' option will deactivate the full 'Browse Suppliers/Banks' modal sent to the client.
Note re free trial users (January 2020):
The following limitations apply to free trial users - these limitations will be lifted once a subscription or bulk purchase of credits is made.
- The 'Share Link' options (described above) are disabled.
- Free trial accounts can have only one active supplier/bank connection at a time.