AutoEntry can integrate with the partner edition of Sage Business Cloud Accounting but there is no direct integration at the minute (we are working on one with Sage). The integration can be very simply done by the end client/user, not the accountant/bookkeeper using the Sage Partner edition.
To do the integration, if not already:
- In Sage, Invite the end user as a non-participating user.
- In AutoEntry, invite the end user as a user to their company.
The client needs to accept both invites via the automatic mails sent from both Sage and AutoEntry and complete the sign up to both products.
To Integrate their company to Sage:
- Log in to both Sage Accounting and AutoEntry in separate tabs
- In AutoEntry, click on 'integrations' and click connect for Sage Accounting.
- Click confirm to allow AutoEntry access to their Sage data.
As the user is already logged into Sage there's no need to re-enter credentials, the integration is fully automatic from there.
Once complete (it takes maybe 30 seconds at most), the AutoEntry integration page returns and the process is complete. The user can log out of both packages, no further interaction is required. The accountant/bookkeeper (Partner edition owner) can now use AutoEntry as normal with no contact or intervention needed from their client.
*Please note, if requesting help or support from our team, as re-integrating AutoEntry and Sage requires assistance from the client, make our team aware as we will en-devour to make this option a last resort.