When connecting an AutoEntry company to MYOB Account Right Live, here's the steps involved in completing the connection.
You will need the MYOB username and password credentials for the MYOB company file in order to complete the connection. If you have not previously created a username and password they are defaulted as follows:
- Username - Administrator
- Password - Blank (no need to add a password in this case. Just leave the field empty)
Steps to Integrate:
- Login to AutoEntry using AutoEntry credentials
- Go to integrate section for the selected company
- Click on MYOB Account Right Live
- Input MYOB Account RightLive accounting software username and password
- This will load all companies available in MYOB Account RightLive
- Select company you want to connect to*
- Input selected company file username and password
Your company is now integrated!
*If you select the incorrect company to integrate to, AutoEntry will publish invoices through to that company. There would be a concern that invoices from one company are incorrectly published to another and a potential data breach could occur. AutoEntry is not responsible for a user selecting an incorrect company to integrate with or for publishing data to that company.