Analysis Tags give you another way that you can analyse your transactions in AccountsPrep! With Analysis Tags you can define your own set of custom tags, and use them in addition to Chart of Accounts Codes and Tax Codes. These tags can be used to give more information about how the transaction needs to be reported for tax purposes, or simply as an extra dimension for your management reporting.
The use of Analysis Tags is optional and you can enable them in your company at any time. To do so go to 'Settings' -> 'Analysis Tags' and toggle the 'Analysis Tags enabled' button. You can then set up your Analysis Tags.
Features of Analysis Tags:
- Nominate a ‘default’ Analysis Tag.
- Mark Analysis Tags as active or inactive.
- ‘Quick-code’ Analysis Tags (like with Account and Tax Codes).
- Include Analysis Tags in Single Journals.
- Run reports filtered by Analysis Tag.