To export the Reckon Accounts Hosted IIF file from AutoEntry, simply select the bills that you wish to export and then Download -> Reckon IIF. The file will download by default to your 'Downloads' folder.
To then import the AutoEntry IIF file into Reckon Accounts Hosted:
1) Log into Reckon Accounts Hosted (Single-user mode).
2) Select “Upload files” from the toolbox (the floating drop-down on the right-hand side).
3) Navigate to the AutoEntry export file (in your 'Downloads' folder) and select it - this will then upload into the Q:\Upload folder in Reckon Accounts Hosted.
4) Go to File -> Utilities -> Import IIF...
5) Navigate to the Upload folder and select the IIF file.
6) The file will import.
7) The transaction can then be found in Suppliers -> Supplier Centre -> Transactions tab -> Bills.