- Once your AutoEntry account is set up, add your company.
- The next step would be to integrate that company to Sage 50! Please click here for a step by step guide on setting this up. Please allow around 10-15 minutes for all of your suppliers/nominal codes etc. to sync through to AutoEntry.
- Once integrated, go to the home page for that company and click '+Upload' to upload your files
- Select the files to be uploaded from your PC. Please see here for some things to consider with regard to file quality
- Once the files are processed through our system (click here for info on our processing times), click on the inbox to view the list of invoices.
- Single invoices can be viewed clicking on the 'View' icon to the left.
- Set the Supplier account, Category and Tax Code for the invoice (all 3 must be selected). Please note - tax code selection depends on your local tax requirements or settings and might not be present.
- Click the green tick icon to publish the invoice to Sage 50. On AutoEntry, you also have the option to auto-publish your invoices.
- The invoice will now publish straight through to the relevant supplier account within Sage 50. Here is how you can view the PDF of your invoice in Sage 50 also.
Please note: Your AutoEntry Sync App will need to be left running on the PC where it is installed whenever you are syncing new suppliers/nominal codes etc. from Sage, or if you are publishing invoices to Sage. If you are working from home and using the Sync App - please click here for some important things to consider.