If you notice that AutoEntry is not running as smoothly as usual, you may need to clear your browser's data! Below are the steps to do this.
- Press CTRL and H keys together
- On the left click on Clear Browsing Data
- Click on advanced tab
- In time range click on all time
- Untick all boxes with exception of Cookies and other Site data and Cached Images
- Click blue button clear Data
All other browsers:
- On any webpage press ( CTRL and H ) Keys together.
- To the left of the page click on Clear Browsing data
- On the box that pops up click on advanced
- Where it say's Time Range, select all time.
- Now place a tick in the boxes for Cookies and other site data and also cached images and files
- Leave everything else unticked
- Now click on the blue button for Clear Data