Sage 50 Pastel (South Africa) users can now utilise AutoEntry by a simple export/import!
Until AutoEntry and Pastel are fully integrated, you can simply import your Nominal/Category codes and Tax codes along with your current list of suppliers into AutoEntry. This is detailed in the following articles:
For Pastel, the mapping should be as follows:
General Ledger Account Number
NB: do not include the "/" in the Pastel code e.g. not 3800/000
General Ledger Account Description
NB: not Description
Tracking Category 1 Code
Tracking Category 1 Description
Govt. Tender 12/20
To export your invoices from AutoEntry:
- Go to your Inbox
- Select the invoices to export using the checkboxes to the left of the invoice or using the master check box to the top left of the list.
- Once at least one invoice has been selected a 'Download' button appears at the top.
- Select the Sage Pastel download option and confirm the period you're exporting for.
- The file will download by default to your 'Downloads' folder.
To import the AutoEntry CSV file into Pastel (e.g. Supplier Invoice)
1) Select Process -> Suppliers
2) Select Batch... -> Import:
3) Choose the AutoEntry CSV file from your 'Downloads' folder and click Process:
Sage will confirm the import:
And that's your invoice date imported from AutoEntry to Sage Pastel