1.Authorization : Your access token has expired. You can refresh the token or ask the user for a new grant.
This error is typically caused by a setting having been changed within your accounting software.
To resolve this issue, you will need to disconnect from and re-integrate with your accounting package, then re-publish your invoices.
You can do this by following these steps:
1. Go to the company home page
2. Click the Integrate button on the left hand side of the page as seen below. If you do not have access to this button, you will either need to ask the billing user of the account to amend your permissions, or ask them to carry out these steps themselves.
3. Click the Disconnect button
4. Reconnect to your accounting package
5. Republish any affected invoices
Please note: After republishing, the error will remain on the invoice until it has successfully transferred over to the accounting package.