- Already use AutoEntry web? Simply download the app and log in using your same account details to access and upload to any of your companies.
- New to AutoEntry? First, complete you registration on web , set up a password and confirm your email address before attempting to log in to the mobile app.
While the app can be used for full size invoices (A4 style invoices) we recommend using a scanner as small text in a photo can makes accurate extraction difficult.
Navigate between Companies and Folders
- If you have access to multiple companies or folders, easily navigate between them by tapping the company name (at the top of most pages) and selecting a different folder.
- You will only see folders you already have permission for uploading to.
- If your permissions change, log out and back in to see this company list updated.
View list of Invoices and Expenses
- This view displays all uploads you've previously made to that folder, wether by web, email or mobile app, and their current status.
- If you have not uploaded any files yet, it'll be a blank page.
- Click the blue Camera button at the bottom to start snapping new items for upload.
Snap and Upload
- Tap the blue circle to take a snap of your document, or tap the picture icon to select from photos in your phones gallery.
- Review the image quality and add details such as a description, expense category and tracking category (where set up) before tapping the green upload button.
- Retake if image is blurry, or you use Append for multi-page receipts and invoices.
- Fast mode allows you to take multiple consecutive photos and upload them in a single batch.
- Select the Fast Mode tab and tap the blue button to take the first snap
- A counter will show on the blue button to keep track of how many images you have already taken.
- On iOS there is a hard limit of 25 images per batch, but the Android app can handle 100.
- There is no ability to add descriptions or categories to Fast Mode uploads, but tap the blue X to review and delete any incorrect images.
- Tap the green button to upload the batch.
Monitor progress of your Uploads
- After confirming an upload for either Single or Fast mode, you will be retuned to the list view.
- New uploads will be grouped at the top of this list under "Uploads in Progress".
- Items should progress quickly through the "Uploading" state. If this takes more than a few seconds it may be due to an interrupted data connection. Please try tapping to open the item and then Cancel > Retry Upload.
- "Processing" state means the upload was successful, our servers have received your photos and are working on extraction and processing.
- "Pending" means the app has been unable to start the upload. This may be due to there being no data connection available, or that the accounts permissions or password has changed since last logging in to the mobile app.
- Once processing is completed, these items will be removed from the "Uploads in Progress" Q and appear in the list below.
Settings and Log out
- Select wi-fi only mode to conserve mobile data
- Start an in-app chat with our Customer Support team
- Clear any cached items from older versions of the app (iOS only).
- Log out
And that's it!
Helpful Article? Please let us know below.....