This article will take you through the main points of AutoEntry's Rejected folder function. The headings will be as follows:
- Where can the Rejected Folder be found?
- What does it mean when a file has been rejected?
- How do I know my file has been rejected?
- Will I be charged for files that are rejected?
- How can I move files from the Rejected folder to the Inbox?
1. Where can the Rejected Folder be found?
Files that cannot be processed by AutoEntry will be stored in the rejected folder. The number of files in the rejected folder will be shown on the company homepage:
Or by clicking the 'Rejected' tab across the top of the page
2. What does it mean when a file has been rejected?
When a file has been rejected it has not been successfully processed. This could be because of poor quality, because it is duplicate invoice, or because it is not actually an invoice at all.
3. How do I know my file has been rejected?
If a document has been rejected you will be able to see it listed on the company homepage beside 'Rejected'
Or under the rejected tab across the top of the page:
4. Will I be charged for files that are rejected?
You will be charged for rejected files as there has been an attempt to process them. In fact, these documents are even more costly on the system’s resources than items that are successfully captured.
This does not apply to bank statements.
5. How can I move files from the Rejected folder to the Inbox?
There are several options you can do depending on why the file was rejected.
Click on the blue DOC ID number on the left to view the file.
The date column shows the date/time the file was uploaded.
Invoice number (where applicable) of the invoice.
Reason column gives a basic reason on why the document was rejected.
If the file was rejected in error, click on 'Move to Inbox'. The invoice will now be in the inbox but all the fields will be blank. Simply enter supplier, date, net/vat/total and it can be published as normal.
The grey page logo allows you to download a copy of the document as a pdf.
The Trash can will delete the document from AutoEntry completely. If deleted, the file cannot be recovered by us.