If you want to switch the Sync App to from a Service Application to a Console Application, you can do so by simply opening your task manager (right click on the windows taskbar and select Task Manager) and selecting the Services tab at the top and then clicking on 'Open Services' at the bottom of that window:
When the Services Window opens up:
- Firstly right click on the AutoEntry.DesktopSync.Service and "stop" the service.
- Once stopped, Right click on AutoEntry.DesktopSync.Service again and select properties.
- Under Startup Type select 'Disabled'
- Apply and then OK
- Open the Sync app and log in.
- The Sync App is now on the Console version
For more information on the differences between a Service Application and a Console Application, please click here